PGCert Scholarship/Application Form - UWW
Please review all of the questions before starting to fill out the form. You will not be able to save your progress and come back to it later, so you may want to work on some questions offline and fill out the form afterward. If English is not your first language and you do not have a language certification, you will be asked to write an additional 500-word essay on a selected topic.
At the end of the form, you will be asked to upload the following documents. Please make sure to have them ready to avoid losing all your progress.
• Copy of your passport
• Curriculum Vitae
• Copy of your degree(s)
• Endorsement letter from your National Federation
• Copy of language certification (if English is not your native language)
• Copy of your University transcripts (recommended but not mandatory)
• Letter of recommendation (recommended but not mandatory)
• Evidence any name change (e.g. marriage certificate) if applicable
• Any other relevant information
Please use the following format when uploading documents: "First Name Last Name_Document Title".
If you have any questions related to your application, please contact email@example.com
Please note that the final deadline for application is December 12th.